Test Rockwell and Superficial Rockwell hardness in 1 Unit!
Hardness Tester Features:
The test force is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit that replace traditional dead weights. The result is highly accurate hardness test measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%.
Simple plug - and - play tech allows for much more quick and easy installation than traditional dead weight type machines.
Extended dolphin nose allows vertical hardness test height of 11.8” and throat depth of 8.6”.
Hardness Tester Basic Functions:
- Twin hardness tester --Regular Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness test for metal and plastic material.
- Horizontal dolphin nose Indenter is suitable for internal and external hardness testing.
- Rockwell Hardness Testing on Surfaces difficult to reach. Hardness Testing internal surface of rings and tubes.
- Provided with many features such as high measuring precision, wide measuring range with 30 Rockwell scales.
- The Rockwell hardness tester is suitable for testing of carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metal.
- Measuring results digitally displayed and can be printed with its built-in thermal Mini-Printer.
- Test Rockwell value can be converted to the value of HB, HV, HK and σb value.
- The tester meets the following standards: ISO 6508-2, ASTM E18.
Hardness Tester Parameters:
- Preload: 29.4N（3kgf）, 98.1N (10kgf)
- Total test force: 147.1N(15kgf), 294.3N(30kgf), 441.3N(45kgf), 588.4N (60kgf), 980.7N (100kgf), 1471N (150kgf)
- Scales: HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HR15W, HR30W, HR45W, HR15X, HR30X, HR45X, HR15Y, HR30Y, HR45Y, HRA，HRB，HRC，HRD，HRE，HRF, HRG，HRH，HRK，HRL，HRM，HRP, HRR， HRS，HRV
- Load dwell duration: 2～50s, can be set and stored
- Resolution : 0.1HR
- Display: High definition backlight LCD
- Operation: Menu selectable, Membrane keypad Upper/lower limits setting & alarming
- Data statistics: Avg., Max., Min., S, R Curved surface auto correction
- Memory: 400 test results stored automatically
- Testing Capacity: Vertical: 11.8” (300mm) , Depth: 8.6” (220mm)
- Dimensions: 690mm×280mm×860mm
- Power supply: AC, 220V/110V, 50～60Hz, 4A (convertible)
- Net weight: 86 kg (190lbs)
- Gross weight: 120kg (265 lbs)
|Standard hardness block for B scale||1|
|Standard hardness block for C scale||2|
|Standard hardness block for N scale||2|
|Standard hardness block for T scale||1|
|ball indenter (1/16″)||1|
|120°cone diamond indenter||1|
|Mounting screws for indenter||2|
|“V ”shape anvil||1|
|Power supply cord||1|
|Screwdriver for indenter mounting||1|